Prevents damage to optical fibers and cables. Used for termination of tube to sensor head. Easy assembly and removal of sensor from tube. Can resist high heat environments.
- Screw Type End Fitting
- Material: Nickel plated on brass
- Can be used with Square-Lock Casing Type-A
- Fastened to the sensor head
Services Available Upon Request:
- Custom end fittings are available upon request. Please Contact Us.
Pre-assembled conduits with the proper connectors and inserts already affixed to the Hagitec conduits or tubes are available upon request.
- Proximity switches
- Photoelectric switches
- Heat-proof temperature sensors
Stock Level: Standard stock item
Features and Attributes:
- Secured by pins after being screwed onto tube
- Easy to screw on and off as needed
- Easy assembly and removal of sensor from tube
- Suitable for high temperature applications
- For termination of tube to sensor head
- Prevents damage to optical fibers and cables
- Sensors and cable protection in measurement devices, sensors, robotics, automation equipment, and arcade game machines.
- End fittings can be ordered separately or pre- assembled to a Hagitec conduit.
- Pin Type: 1.5mm L standard slotted screw, 2mm L. slotted screw with a pointed tip, 2.5mm L hex head lag screw
- Part Number Ordering Guide: (Type A) + (Optional B) / (Type C) x (Length D) / (Type E)
|Model (Part Number)||ØA (mm)||B (mm)||D (mm)||ØE (mm)||F set pin
(M x pitch) (mm)
|ØH (mm)||G matching tube||fig||Approx Weight (g/pc)||Stock|
|KS3NS-2.8||7||17||9||2.9||M2 x 0.4||5||KS-3N · KS-3.2N||7||2.3||○|
|KS4NS-3||8||17||9||3.1||M2 x 0.4||5||KS-4N||7||2.7||○|
|KS4NS-3.8||8||17||9||3.9||M2 x 0.4||6||KS-4N||7||2.8||○|
|KS4NS-5.4||8||17||9||5.5||M2 x 0.4||7.5||KS-4N||7||3.0||○|
|KS34NS-8||8||17||9||8.1||M2 x 0.4||11||KS-4N||8||4.6||○|
|KS4NS-9.4||8||17||9||9.5||M2 x 0.4||12||KS-4N||8||4.8||○|
|KS5NS-5||9||12||—||5||M2 x 0.4||9||KS-5N||8||3.0||○|
|KS6NS-5.4||11||17||9||5.5||M2 x 0.4||8||KS-6N||7||5.1||○|
|※ Standard stock quantity will be 10 to 1000 pcs. (Depending on item)
Cylindrical Head Connectors match Square-Lock Type A conduits.
Please contact us for cylindrical connectors matching other tubes.
Assembly Guide: PDF Here